Monday, May 31, 2004

Something new for the blog!

I know I said I was tired two hours ago, but you know how the internet can be when you have nothing to do tomorrow (or is it later today?)

Anyway, I found a way for people to leave comments on my little blog. If you click the time stamp for a given post, then scroll to the bottom of the page, you should see a link that lets you comment. Anyone can do it, so feel free. Say whatever you want; I really don't care. This should help make it so I don't feel like I'm shouting into the void every time I post something. Then again, given that I've only had about 130 hits in a year and a half, 'shouting into the void' may be an apt phrase.

There is probably a way to get the comments link on the main page, but apparently I can't be bothered to figure that out. It took me 18 months just to figure out that comments were possible at all, so what do you expect?

No comments: