Saturday, July 08, 2006

We (Nomi and I) often talk about

what we're going to do with our "dream house," that is the house we build once we win the lottery (almost certain to never happen because we don't play the lotto) and after moving into our new apartment I've decided that our dream house will have a stupid number electrical outlets. I'm talking a pair of outlets every four feet in every room, hallway, garage, shed and even outside (Probably not the bathroom.). When placing furniture, the last consideration should be "Am I blocking the only useful outlet in the room?" You should be able to place a computer desk at any point in any room without worrying about the availability of plugs. As for outside, I want to run a minimal amount of extension cords when hanging Christmas Lights.

No comments: