Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Post A Comment

I have finally gotten around to actually hunting down other blogs and seeing what others are doing with the digital land-rush known as blogging. I know, I know; I who praise the democratic soul of blogs long and loud to anyone unlucky enough to share an elevator with me have never really taken the time to see what else is out there. I have found that there are a lot of semi-literate people out there with blogs. Kind of like the reat of the internet, actually. Once you wade through that, there are also a lot of eloquent and well spoken people out there as well.

Most importantly, I learned the sublime joy of posting a comment on someone else work. As anybody who has read this or knows me will tell, I can find an opinion on most anything, and now I have a way firing those opinions through the ether at total strangers. Also, it's nice to know that, at least occasionally, those hits you see adding up on your counter are people actually reading what you write.

So a big hello to all the people who I've left a comment with recently. Take a look around, tell me what you think.

Right now, the screen is flickering at the corners of my vision when I look down to type, and that means either I have an expensive repair bill coming up, or I'm extremely tired. Either way, I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

K said...

hello there...
once upon a time, i was a 11 year old girl getting my sense of good grammar warped by the likes of the few who were bulletin boarders. using no caps was the sign of cool, and didn't waste time on unnecessary keystrokes..... now, over a decade later the mutation from the computer is complete and my little pinkies have decided that there is no need for them on the keyboard except to balance my flying fingers. thus the lack of capitalization continues, and all of the english teachers i've ever had weep themselves to sleep every night.