Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Some Random Stuff

I just dusted off my Player's Handbook and dicebag. I find that sentence very sad on many levels.

My local MTV2 station seems to have lost it's ability to broadcast sound. While this may seem detrimental to the music portion of their music video programming, I find it to be a change for the better.

There is an indescribably hideous show airing Saturday mornings on your local Fox affiliate. It's called The Menu. It is wall to wall advertising aimed at the 'tween' crowd bracketed by normal commercials for the same products and companies. I am not making this up: it was Cingular presents The Menu from Disney's Atlantis waterpark. What followed was several 'segments', each brought to you by yet another corporation. Nauseating. It was like an animated issue of People Magazine.

No comments: